A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for managing the mortgage loan collections team and all activities required to support the Bank’s goals for loan control.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Hire, train and mentor staff to ensure all teammates have the knowledge and tools required to be successful.
- Establish and monitor team policies and procedures to ensure compliance with state, federal and agency rules and regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining loan delinquency, charge off and charge off recoveries within established limits.
- Adhere to Fannie, Freddie, GNMA, FHA and VA collections and loss mitigation timelines.
- Manage monthly reporting to agencies and insurers as required by contract.
- Manage foreclosure processes including managing applicable attorney relationships.
- Ensure collections practices are within policy and in keeping with company core values.
- Work together with SVP of Mortgage Underwriting to identify trends or concerns with product types or underwriting.
- Manage various vendor relationships as assigned.
- Work closely with Loan Servicing on customer support and escalation issues.
- Manage collections related projects and system upgrades as needed.
- Participates in development of team’s budget and adherence to that budget.
- Create and distribute monthly collections and charge off reports.