The Facilities Maintenance Technician Intern assists museum maintenance staff with performing general maintenance tasks, including preventative maintenance, upkeep and repair on museum equipment and infrastructure systems. The maintenance intern will perform other duties as required and will assist in other departments as needed. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Assist with the upkeep, care, and stewardship of the Creation Museum through general maintenance.
- Perform general maintenance such as basic plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Assist in preventative maintenance programs.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.