About the Role
To assist the sales team and our customers by accurately and efficiently estimating building system prices based on our quote proposal documents, company policies and standards. Estimator basic functions include but are not limited to:
- Supply accurate, concise, and well qualified proposals while utilizing an estimating software.
- Provide coordination on daily quote activities by reviewing and recommending economical solutions to various sales requests.
- Manage the schedule demands as set forth by the customers, sales team, and other members of the estimating department to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Identifies exclusions, discrepancies, missing information and obtains clarification and qualifies the quotation.
- Assisting in the checking of other team member’s work to ensure accuracy of all estimates.
- Fielding phone calls from sales and customers regarding project scope, qualifications, and timelines.
A family-owned American manufacturer in business over 40 years, Sunward Steel Buildings sells, engineers, and manufactures custom metal buildings, including barns, arenas, fitness facilities, agricultural buildings, shops, hangars, residential, mini- storage, manufacturing facilities, and much more! We deliver these buildings to every state in the U.S. as well as Canada. Sunward Steel exists to fulfill our customers’ dreams and goals. We are different from other steel building companies because we partner with our customers to provide a needs-based solution. At Sunward Steel we are building a growing, sustainable company.
About the Team
Sunward teams are fun, energetic, and passionate about what we do and how we can provide a great product to our customers. You’ll come to work ready for new challenges with exciting leads and new opportunities to take your career to the next level.