- 10+ years of digital product design experience with a demonstrably broad skillset including information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Consulting experience
- Located and authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
One of the following:
- Experience designing software applications for healthcare, transportation, or other equivalent complex, technical, and heavily regulated industries
- Experience designing human machine interfaces for medical devices, appliances, vehicles, industrial equipment, or other software-enabled hardware
- You understand established UI patterns, when to employ them appropriately, and general best practices for human-computer interaction which you leverage to design software user interfaces for a range of platforms and environments.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and can leverage user and business insights to inspire divergent concept exploration and inform decisions around product features and requirements.
- You can work independently with a high degree of autonomy and are able to clearly communicate both visually and verbally with key internal and external project stakeholders to keep them informed of your design needs, progress, and any potential obstacles.
- You are a natural collaborator who knows when to include your project teammates and stakeholders in the design process and can effectively facilitate group activities, including in-person and remote work sessions and design reviews.
- You are a convincing presenter and engaging storyteller who is comfortable on stage in front of an audience of clients and peers, whether presenting design work or offering your expert opinion.
- You are motivated by change, and see the pandemic, social injustice, and our younger generations as meaningful opportunities to adapt how we design and collaborate, and what we deliver. Because equity, inclusion, and diversity are important to you, you have a point of view, personal or professional experience, or interest in helping make a difference.
About Delve + Bresslergroup
Delve + Bresslergroup is a full-service design and innovation consultancy, now with even deeper expertise and more talent. In 2021, the two companies merged into one cohesive and successful team. Our 170+ creative, curious, talent professionals create meaningful products, services, and experiences in categories ranging from medical devices to consumer and commercial products, transportation, and more. From our offices in Boston, Philadelphia, Madison, and San Francisco, we provide strategy, research, design and engineering to forward-thinking leaders around the globe.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Life at Delve + Bresslergroup
We realize that you are making a big decision when considering a new job. You need to consider salary, the inherent satisfaction you will get from your work, and whether you will enjoy working with your colleagues. We’ve built a culture that represents our values. Here are a few big and little things we think make Bresslergroup and Delve a fun and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships, and build your career:
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, shopping districts, and restaurants
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who don’t
- Dog friendly offices with great dogs like Zoe, Selki, and Talia
- A flexible vacation policy- we trust you know when you need to recharge
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Access to public transportation and indoor bike parking
- Support for affinity groups and employee resource groups.
- A professional development budget for access to conferences and, training, etc.
- Access to prototype machine shops and engineering labs for professional and personal projects