ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is hiring an Advertising Manager to own and drive our advertising strategy that will be implemented for all of our clients across third party marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and more.
- Work with Executive Leadership to define overall client advertising strategy
- Develop advertising training and SOP's for all existing ad units/types via current channels (Amazon, Walmart, eBay) + prioritize additional channels opportunities
- Drive implementation of ad strategy and tactics through Client Services
- Audit campaigns and troubleshoot performance issues
- Own and Manage our PPC tech stack relationships
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned.