Guardian Roofing and Gutters is consistently recognized in the top 1% of roofing contractors in the nation, based on quality. We are a Platinum Preferred Owen's Corning partner. Our reputation for exceptional customer care, quality, and living our values of Victory, Inspiration, Integrity, and Family, make Guardian a fantastic place to work.
We are an inclusive company that welcomes everyone to the trades. Join an award-winning company committed to the community through investments in multiple charitable campaigns, including our signature HALO project, providing a free roof to those in need.
“To restore customers confidence in the roofing industry through honesty, integrity, caring for and protecting our team and putting the client first” – Guardian Vision Statement
Guardian is rapidly expanding and needs a highly motivated self-starter to join our CSR team. The sales coordinator serves as the first impression of the company, where over 30% of our clients are repeat and referrals and have more than 1000 positive reviews on Google. The candidate will be responsible for qualifying job opportunities and scheduling appointments for our roofing specialists which requires attention to detail and the ability to effectively communicate with a diverse array of people. A solid candidate will be passionate about customer service, is goal oriented, have great decision-making skills, will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and will thrive in a team environment.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Base wages of $22-$26 per hour ($45,000 - $54,000 per year) plus incentives
- Commission per dispatch fee sold
- Monthly lead disposition bonus
- Total incentive package up to $12,000 annually
- Full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Aflac, etc.
- Vacation + Paid Sick Time + Holiday Pay
- iPhone and laptop
- Stability of working in an essential and recession-resistant industry
- M-F, you will have a set 8-hour shift, the shift varies between 7:30 am to 6:00p pm with the expectation of working up to 10 Saturdays per year with paid overtime
- Schedule and convert a high volume of incoming calls to sales appointments that are qualified to Guardian standard
- Respond timely to a high volume of web-based leads from assigned platforms (e.g., Yelp, Angie’s List, etc.) to convert into sales appointments
- Manage and track attempted contacts list and conversion rate
- 100% accuracy to Guardian provided script
- Manage bookings, dispatching, and reschedules at a high pace to ensure timely follow up for customers and technicians
- Achieve set goals for the result of your bookings