- Minimum of 3 to 5+ years of Corporate/Business Jet aircraft cleaning and detail as well as staff supervision experience required.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Known for working well with all levels of managers, staff, clients, and vendors.
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Team-oriented dedication to great customer service and the ability to inspire that commitment in others.
- Thorough knowledge of the general aviation cleaning industry, aircraft makes and models, and ground support suppliers.
- Strong understanding of safety training and risk management.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background checks.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K) and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
About Clay Lacy Aviation
Founded in 1968 by legendary aviator and industry pioneer Clay Lacy. Today, Clay Lacy Aviation is considered the world’s most experienced operator of private jets. Prominent individuals and leading corporations trust Clay Lacy for aircraft management, charter, sales, acquisitions, maintenance, avionics, interiors and FBO services. The company has aircraft operations and regional offices across the U.S., including fixed-base operations and part 145 repair stations at Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles and Seattle’s Boeing Field. With the most knowledgeable team in the industry, Clay Lacy delivers superior safety, service and value to aircraft owners and jet travelers worldwide. Visit www.claylacy.com