Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for creating the best experience possible for our callers. They do so by handling daily customer orders, inquiries, and complaints in a friendly and efficient manner. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Answer inbound phone calls and assist customer with their orders, describing products, prices
- Make outbound calls to return voicemails and encourage product sales
- Respond to customer emails in a professional, timely manner
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.