- 2+ years’ experience in a QA role (primarily manual, automation is a plus).
- Ability to write high quality test cases and acceptance criteria.
- Experience with relational DB’s and SQL.
- Experience with MS Azure and/or Active Directory is desirable.
- A high capacity for analytical and critical thought.
- Excellent writing, documentation, and communications skills.
- Great interpersonal skills (particularly teamwork and selflessness).
- Desire to continue professional learning.
- A fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- A generous, unlimited PTO package; including paid holidays.
- Community and social events to keep you connected.
- Company-paid and voluntary benefit options.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- And much more!
Ncontracts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.