Guardian Roofing is consistently recognized in the top 1% of roofing contractors in the nation, based on quality. We are a Platinum Preferred Owen's Corning partner. Our reputation for exceptional customer care, quality, and living our values of Victory, Inspiration, Integrity, and Family, make Guardian a fantastic place to work.
We are an inclusive company that welcomes everyone to the trades. Join an award-winning company committed to the community through investments in multiple charitable
campaigns, including our signature HALO project, providing a free roof to those in need.
“To restore customer's confidence in the roofing industry through honesty, integrity, caring for and protecting our team and putting the client first” – Guardian Vision Statement
Guardian is rapidly expanding and needs a highly motivated self-starter to join our production department. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing top level
customer service while processing work orders, analyzing job details for accuracy, communicating, and updating clients at all stages of their project, invoicing and collecting,
on 40-50 projects per week. The project coordinator serves as the liaison between the customer and production department, where over 30% of our projects are generated
from repeat customers and customer referrals. The candidate plays a vital role in impacting our 92% customer satisfaction rate average and more than 1,000 positive reviews on Google.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• Base wages of $28-$34 per hour PLUS
• Full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Aflac, etc.
• Vacation + Paid Sick Time + Holiday Pay
• iPhone and laptop
• Stability of working in an essential and recession-resistant industry
• M-F, shift between 8 am to 6 pm with the expectation of working up to 8 Saturdays per year
• Create and schedule work orders for projects within 72 hours from the time the project was sold with attention to detail and revenue goals
• Maintain 92% call answer percentage for the production department and calls issued to your phone
• Update customers regarding scheduling starts, delays, updates, and/or completions daily and at times hourly
• Follow up with customer concerns, questions and/or problems within 12 hours of notice
• Collect 90% of all completed projects
• Maintain 0 open tasks by assuring completion by the due date assigned (assigned to you or that you assigned to a team member)
• Work directly with the production manager for coordinating change orders, callbacks, warranties, and walkthroughs
• Participate and contribute in Team Meetings – Laugh and have fun at work!