Customer Service Associate
We’re looking for creative, well-rounded individuals passionate about helping our customers and their dogs and cats. It’s a big responsibility being the face of Nom Nom to our current customers. Your day will consist of eight fun filled hours answering email and phone inquiries, and tracking feedback to improve accuracy, productivity, and quality for our customers and their pet family.
This position does allow team members to work from home and we are ideally looking for individuals based in the Nashville area. Our Customer Service hours are M-F 8 AM - 9 PM, Saturday and Sunday 9 AM - 8 PM (all Central Time) and although our associates primarily work 40 hours a week you must have the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- High level of positive energy, attention to detail, empathy for others, and a keen understanding of dogs and cats and their parents
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal
- 3+ years previous experience delivering excellent customer service over the phone and/or online with a preference for prior call center experience
- Experience handling customer demand through chat and email
- Prior experience working with Zen Desk or similar types of software programs
- Familiar with Google Suite, Slack and email chat for customer support
- Ability to regularly work weekends
- At least 18 years of age
- Strongly prefer a four year degree and require a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.