The Sales Support Specialist will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making calls, working with the Business Development Team generating interest, qualifying prospects and assisting with the closing sales. Understanding customer needs and requirements is critical to the success of this role. This is a remote position which requires you to live and be eligible to work in the US.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales staff for further development and closure
- Handle administrative duties for Business Development Manager (s) scheduling of meetings and conferences
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in Salesforce
- Provide assistance to the sales team on projects as needed
- Assist with the marketing efforts such as coordination of events
- Stay up to date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Other duties as assigned