The Admission Associate supports the work of the Admission Office by communicating the
school’s mission and vision to prospective families, feeder school audiences, and educational
consultants. This position is primarily focused on the administrative support and management of
all Admission Office functions such as conducting tours, serving on admission committees,
• Assist in the management of inquiries; conduct campus tours and student and parent
interviews; track student application materials.
• Represent Saint Andrew’s School locally, regionally, and internationally in promotional
• Manage international agent database: update yearly contracts.
• Read and evaluate applications as part of a Divisional Admission Committee (Upper
School and/or Boarding)
• Support and help organize on campus admission events.
• Additional projects as assigned by the Director of Enrollment Management or Divisional
Admission Directors. events, etc.