We want YOU to join the TUCCi team!
- Do you have a passion to make a difference in children and/or adults with special needs?
- Are you in psychology, healthcare, education, child development or a related field?
- Do you want to build a rewarding career helping others?
- Are you looking for a fun and fulfilling job with a strong support system and competitive pay?
Who we are!
Tucci Learning Solutions is a vibrant and growing ABA organization with deep roots in the Central Coast of California and branches in several California counties. TUCCi was founded by Vicci Tucci, a pioneering BCBA, who witnessed the maltreatment of patients when growing up across the street from a state hospital in the 1970s. This formed her life goal to create a non-coercive model of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) called the Competent Learner Model (CLM), which has been developed over the past 40 years.
This evidence-based, peer-reviewed curriculum is designed to be easily accessible to parents, educators, and clinicians. The CLM provides a framework for Behavior Analysts to develop successful skill acquisition and behavior replacement programs to improve quality of life for our learners and for them to gain increased access to their community, school, and home lives. TUCCi team members benefit from the richness of our history and our commitment to be on the cutting edge of Applied Behavior Analysis implementation.
About the position:
As a Behavior Technician, you will work directly with a supervisor and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). You will deliver behavioral therapy to individuals with Autism and related developmental needs working in both home and/or school settings. Skills worked on will include: communication, social skills, academics, play development, behavior management and self help skills. TUCCi sets themselves apart from other companies by maximizing supervision to ensure teams are getting the support they need and so that clients can make rapid progress.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Health Benefits for full time (25+ hours) employees
- Cell-phone stipend
- Retirement - Employee Stock Ownership Plan/401K opportunity
- Opportunity to receive an RBT certification
- BCBA supervision for RBT recertification
- Flexible schedules
- Paid sick time & training time
- No-Cost supervision for Behavior Technicians/RBT enrolled in a BCBA or BCaBA school program
- No-Cost Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - financial, personal, legal and family support
- Training and advancement opportunities to RBT, CLM Coach, Lead Behavior Technician, Behavior Analyst in Training, and Behavior Analyst.
- Raise opportunities based on completion of CLM Course of Study, performance, furthered education, and promotions.
- Opportunities to participate in conferences and research.