The STACK Senior UI/UX Designer will be responsible for advancing the UX discipline across the entire suite of STACK applications. They will guide our UX and Engineering teams to provide a consistent and high-quality user experience for our customers across the platform. As a UX designer you will design systems for end users in the construction industry with a cross-discipline team of stakeholders. You will collaborate with and influence a portfolio of STACK products, leading and scaling the STACK design system.
UX is at the forefront of how we create our innovative and pleasing products that our users love. We strive to understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to better inform product strategy and design. Our UX team is growing and works very closely with many different disciplines inside the STACK team.
- Create visual assets and design user flows to support web and native applications
- Help evolve UX process and standards and integrate UX into marketing and engineering workflows
- Grow user testing and A/B testing disciplines to drive UX and product decisions
- Coordinate the build and use of a design system
- Build and implement a UI/UX platform strategy, providing a consistent and high-quality experience for all STACK platform applications
- Lead product innovation sessions, rapidly designing and evolving ideas with STACK teams and customers
- Define UI backlog, calculate ROI and advocate for UI product improvements
- Build strategies to advance design and UX as a differentiator for STACK within the marketplace