High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Two years of working experience in facility maintenance.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read, writes, speak, and understand English fluently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow.
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong passion for working in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Lifting or pushing less than 50 pounds.
- Bending at the waist, sitting, kneeling, laying horizontally, climbing, walking, etc., as the job requires.
- Extreme heat or cold.
- Noise levels may, at times, require normal hearing protection in the form of earplugs.
- Cleaning fluids normally used in custodial duties.
Clay Lacy Aviation offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401(K), and more to employees in full-time positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.