The law firm of Norris McLaughlin, P.A. in Bridgewater, NJ has an immediate need for a full-time business development and marketing manager to join the team.
The candidate should have a college degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or business with a minimum of three years’ experience of business development or marketing in a professional services industry.
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Marketing Director, practice groups and individual attorneys to create, implement, and track business development plans
- Participate in practice group meetings and provide actionable post-meeting reports
- Leverage market research to analyze opportunities and assist stakeholders to identify client targets for specific initiatives related to business development plans
- Identify and develop strong relationships with local associations that will benefit the firm, our clients, and business goals
- Identify and evaluate sponsorship and speaking opportunities at conferences, seminars, and industry organizations
- Manage award submissions that include Chambers, Legal 500, Law Journal Professional Excellence and others for timely submission
- Review and approve press releases, advertising copy, and client facing materials before presenting final work-product to the Director for final approval
- Supervise the functionality of the firm’s website, social media, podcasts, and other media technology
- Demonstrated background of accomplishment executing marketing and business development initiatives that delivered a positive return of investment.
- Experience with software for business development and marketing support, including websites, databases, research, and knowledge management tools.
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative, and ability to make rational decisions with minimal supervision.
To be considered for this position please fill out and submit the online application along with your cover letter and resume.
NM provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicated federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.