ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is hiring an Inventory Analyst to manage demand planning and replenishment activities for client designated brands as well as providing recommendations for other select brands with a primary focus on inventory warehoused via Amazon's FBA program.
- Responsible for working with vendors to forecast and purchase assigned brands/products to meet demand across all sales channels.
- Partner with vendors and Warehouse team to ensure replenishment targets are being measured and met for all fulfillment locations.
- Achieve established KPI's for inventory including in-stock rate, turns/aged inventory, and inventory to sales ratios.
- Partner with Sales and Client Services teams to help them achieve their account specific goals.
- Provide data driven insights and reporting to vendors, management, and internal partners regarding replenishment performance and exceptions.
- Additional tasks and duties as assigned