Accurate and Detail Oriented?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
Join one of the area’s top Business Technology Firms as we’re looking for our next Billing Specialist. We are seeking a motivated person with excellent billing and customer service skills, strong communication abilities, and, most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
You’ll work from our comfortable offices located in West Reading, PA and will be responsible for maintenance contract billing, meter collection, maintaining contract billing throughout the month within the parameters set by the contracts department, and completing all contract billing following month-end procedures.
The Billing Specialist Position:
- Equipment meter collection, auditing, and billing for all customers
- Building maintenance contracts within our system
- Complete all billings for month-end reporting
- Acquire knowledge of profitability within contracts
- Support our sales teams with all contracts-related requests
- Analyzing invoices for discrepancies and making corrections if need be
- Promoting and utilizing the use of our automation tools for meter collection
- Working with the Contracts team to ensure billing accuracy
- Work with related departments on customer issues or implementation
About Fraser Advanced Information System:
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a growing and successful business technology company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in the Eastern and Central PA and Western New Jersey since 1971. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day business technology needs AND taking care of our employees; wellness challenges, food days, fun environment you get the idea. Do the right thing isn’t just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard, and has an intense customer focus? Being named as a 2022 PA Best Places to Work is a direct reflection of how we value our employees, both personally and professionally.
As part of our Full-Time staff, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company-provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions