Great Leader and Project Oriented?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
We’re one of the area’s top Business Technology Firms and we’re looking for our next Logistics and Project Specialist. We are seeking a motivated person with excellent project management, customer service, strong communication abilities, and most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
You’ll work from our comfortable offices located in Reading, PA and will be the team lead for our delivery drivers, work with the project management team to organize large deals upfront, work with logistics to own and improve the lease return process, organize warehouses, and serve as a delivery driver back-up.
The Logistics and Project Specialist Position:
- Team lead for delivery drivers.
- Work with the large install project manager(s) for pre-install walk-through and information gathering.
- Work with the project management team for on-site installation technician needs.
- Own the lease return process and do weekly truck runs for lease returns.
- Own the logistics for the Canon building.
- Serve as a backup in the event that a delivery driver is needed.
About Fraser Advanced Information Systems:
Fraser Advanced Information Systems is a growing and successful business technology company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in Eastern and Central PA and Western New Jersey since 1971. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day business technology needs AND taking care of our employees; wellness challenges, food days, fun environment you get the idea. Do the right thing isn’t just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard and has an intense customer focus? Being named as a 2022 PA Best Places to Work is a direct reflection of how we value our employees, both personally and professionally.
As part of our Full-Time staff you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company-provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions