KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Understand basic Customer and manufacturer requirements, expectations, and procedures as executed at ATI.
- Basic knowledge of CNF pricing and manufacturer FOB pricing
- Basic knowledge of ocean vessel container specifications and loading requirements based on cases/pallet, case cube, case weight and correlate with customer/manufacturer requirements; ability to max load a container for Customer and company benefit.
- Basic understanding of label operations as executed at ATI
- Must be able to execute multiple projects and assignments without error and with high attention to detail
- Strong ability to follow-through project implementation and finish several on-going projects within budget and on time
- Ability to respond in a professional manner to internal and external Customer inquiries, research, requests, problems, or complaints; guides internal and external Customer to the appropriate staff for specific information and assistance
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Procure finished goods domestically for international export.
- Create and process Purchase Orders adhering to procedure.
- Coordinate with manufacturers on product specification sheets, certificates and/or other documentation as per customer requests on current items.
- Coordinate with manufacturers for pricing verification, MOQ requirement, loading and consolidation abilities and any manufacturer-related inquiries on Purchase Orders.
- Assists in reviewing manufacturer price increases.
- Create and process label Work Orders with printers.
- Coordinate with printers, manufacturers and logistics department on status of label Work Orders.
- Assists in maintaining label inventory.
- Assists in forecasting and procuring printed labels and packaging.
- Assists in the negotiation of printing quotes and contracts.
- Coordinate with sales, logistics and accounting departments internally on supplier requests and revisions.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Execution of Role Specific Job Functions: Ability to execute primary job functions with little to no assistance/supervision.
Meeting your Goals: Review, collaborate, and work with your supervisor or manager to achieve individual goals set for the year. Maintain a list of professional accomplishments to contribute to employee review.
Use of Computer Software and Application Knowledge: Execution of primary job functions using SAP software, other company approved software(s) and technology.
Compliance with all Company and Department SOP's: Understand and follow all Company and Departmental SOP's.
Professional Growth: Identify areas of opportunity and take advantage of self-study opportunities. Demonstrate a desire for learning new skills at work.
Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution: Ability to identify an issue and present viable solutions with supervisor or management level staff. Ability to confidently escalate issues as necessary to achieve goals of the department and company.
Communication Skills: Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills by writing a comprehensible email and being able to clearly articulate situations to supervisor or management level staff.
Teamwork and Collaboration: Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration skills. Can work comfortably as part of a team or independently as an individual.
Adaptability and Flexibility: Demonstrate the ability to adapt to the growing and changing needs of the organization by continuing to improve your skills for the benefit of the company as well as staying open to contributing in different ways as needed.
Critical Observation: Ability to analyze and interpret data and create a presentation (verbally or written) giving an accurate interpretation of the data. Ability to then communicate to relevant parties the next steps, recognize outstanding questions, and issue spot potential problems.
Ability to work with Customers and suppliers: Provide Customer service for Manufacturers and Customers in a timely manner.