Growing @ NOVA..
PROVIDE our customers with the best combination of service, rates, and fees. PROMOTE sustainable careers for our employees so that they can be enriched personally and professionally. GIVE BACK to our community. These are the core values of NOVA® Home Loans in which we act on employee feedback and implement changes that will make NOVA® Home Loans a better place to work and promote a higher level of service to our clients.
Evolving as a Copywriter by having…
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or related studies is required.
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of marketing and/or advertising experience.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools preferred, not required.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience within the mortgage industry preferred, not required.
Exciting Opportunities to Grow by…
- Create copy content and strategies for marketing materials and adapt messaging to all channels of advertising, including but not limited to websites, social media, video, radio, print materials, and email campaigns.
- Proof advertising and marketing materials.
- Work with the creative team to maintain consistent brand messaging.
- Propose and present concepts for copy content strategies that adhere to the company’s underlying brand guidelines.
- Work closely with third-party media companies to develop on-brand copy for major NOVA®-sponsored events, such as Miracle en el Barrioˢᵐ as needed.
- Collaborate with Technical Marketing on the conception, development, and integration of CRM content initiatives and email campaigns.
- Monitor both internal and forward-facing Corporate sites for content, clarity, and compliance.
- Assist with the writing of internal, company-wide communications as assigned.
- Responsible for writing the NOVA® monthly Initiatives including but not limited to Newsletter, Blogs, Social Media Posts, Journey creation content and video concept and scripts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Show us your growth with…
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to include high level of grammar and spelling expertise.
- Strong attention to detail skills in all areas of responsibility.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle large amounts of requests.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and poise.
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to maintain and meet demanding timelines.
- Ability to function under pressure in a high volume constantly changing environment.
- Strong customer service orientation, including follow up and follow through with customers.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and practices.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of video scripting, radio, print materials, and email campaigns.
- Concepting and presentation skills.
NOVA benefits to full time employees include Employee Discount, Paid Time Off, Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, Health Savings Account with employer contribution, and an Employee Assistance Program
NOVA® Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, age, disability, or any other protected classification under federal or state law. Reasonable accommodations may be made for persons with disabilities. Please contact Nova’s Human Resources Department if you have any questions or concerns regarding any employment related issue.