Deck Nine Games is looking to hire a talented Senior Graphics Programmer to help define and deliver the look of an unannounced AAA single-player adventure game.
Located near Boulder, Colorado, Deck Nine Games is a BAFTA and VGA nominated developer of narrative adventure games. Always innovating, we're growing and are seeking highly qualified programmers to join our amazing team.
Our programmers are in creative positions that collaborate closely across disciplines with some of the most passionate developers in the world.
- Work closely with talented artists and programmers to make amazing games that focus on visual storytelling
- Research and deliver on the latest rendering techniques to keep us on the cutting edge of the console and PC industry
- Help drive the look of our game across a wide range of platforms while maintaining fantastic visuals
- Optimize effects and graphics to make sure we look the best we can and run smoothly
- Work with technical artists and content creators to help define best practices
About Deck Nine
Deck Nine Games is an independent game developer dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Our passion is storytelling games. We love the relatable characters from a game like Life is Strange and the amazing action storytelling from games like Last of Us.
Our first game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is loved by fans and has won multiple awards, including Game of Year and was nominated for both a VGA and a BAFTA. The studio is 90+ people and is in sunny Westminster, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains. The studio is working on an unannounced story adventure game and is growing additional teams for more projects.
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated people to join us as we aim to rise to the top of the storytelling game studios. We are part of the thriving Colorado game dev scene and our location offers a lower cost of living and a proximity to countless family-friendly activities and amazing outdoor opportunities. If this sounds appealing to you, please apply!
As the crafters of games that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.
- Very competitive starting salary
- Unlimited Vacation Time and paid Parental Leave
- Health insurance for you and your family at a low cost to you
- Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family at NO cost to you
- Life and Disability benefits at NO cost to you
- Optional Flexible Spending Account (including Healthcare and Limited Purpose), Dependent Care Account, and Health Savings Account available
- Optional Supplemental Health and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with an Employer Match
- Growth opportunities for your career