Growing @ NOVA..
PROVIDE our customers with the best combination of service, rates, and fees. PROMOTE sustainable careers for our employees so that they can be enriched personally and professionally. GIVE BACK to our community. These are the core values of NOVA® Home Loans in which we act on employee feedback and implement changes that will make NOVA® Home Loans a better place to work and promote a higher level of service to our clients.
Evolving as a Graphic Designer by having…
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications or a combination of education and industry related experience required.
- At least two (2) years of previous graphic and digital design experience required.
- Demonstrated expert level knowledge and application of Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of marketing and/or advertising experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience within the mortgage industry, preferred not required.
Exciting Opportunities to Grow by…
- Receive guidance from Creative and Design Manager and Senior Graphic Designers for creative, strategy, and direction of advertising and marketing materials.
- Design graphics and campaign items for print, digital, social media, and videos.
- Reviews and proof all graphic materials and adjust if needed and follow set procedures.
- Uses time management skills to coordinate, track and oversee projects for ROI.
- Guides internal NOVA® departments and external vendors on the guidelines and compliance with the NOVA® brand.
- Research current industry trends, new graphic design techniques, and digital designs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Show us your growth with…
- Demonstrated skill in layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to clearly communicate the reasoning behind design choices.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize on projects and daily responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to consistently design, track, and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail skills in all areas of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to include high level
of grammar and spelling expertise.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and poise.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
NOVA benefits to full time employees include Employee Discount, Paid Time Off, Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, Health Savings Account with employer contribution, and an Employee Assistance Program
NOVA® Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, age, disability, or any other protected classification under federal or state law. Reasonable accommodations may be made for persons with disabilities. Please contact Nova’s Human Resources Department if you have any questions or concerns regarding any employment related issue.