Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and prepare rail cars for loading – check all hopper doors and lids and ensure the car is empty
- Safely transload frac sand from semi-truck to railcar
- Utilize conveyors, bucket elevators and other equipment to transload frac sand
- Assist truck drivers with loading at rail cars and at silos
- Assist with preventative and general maintenance on all equipment
- Ensure proper use of company tools and equipment
- Complete daily checklists on mobile equipment
- Cleaning, painting and other general labor duties around the yard and work shop areas
Texas Specialty Sands, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand this position description and have had the opportunity to ask my manager about any points I did not understand. I hereby state that I can perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.