- Minimum of two-year tech degree in prototyping, CNC machining or related field of study.
- Three to five years of experience in prototyping, fabrication, and CNC machining.
- You must be located and authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
- You have a demonstrated passion for creation of three-dimensional artifact
- You are well-versed in the use of various types of measuring instruments, gauges, and inspection tools
- You have a broad familiarity with assorted material types, such as metals, plastics, composites, and synthetic resins
- You are open to learn new fabrication techniques and prescribe to a continuous improvement mentality.
- You have familiarity with SolidWorks and MasterCam or other 3D CAD / CAM software
- You have experience with welding and finishing/painting
- You are an effective communicator and can achieve alignment with other team members to ensure a common understanding of objectives / goals for your contributions and work output
- You are detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision
About Delve + Bresslergroup
Delve + Bresslergroup is a full-service design and innovation consultancy, now with even deeper expertise and more talent. In 2021, the two companies merged into one cohesive and successful team. Our 170+ creative, curious, talent professionals create meaningful products, services, and experiences in categories ranging from medical devices to consumer and commercial products, transportation, and more. From our offices in Boston, Philadelphia, Madison, and San Francisco, we provide strategy, research, design and engineering to forward-thinking leaders around the globe.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives.
We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Life at Delve + Bresslergroup
We realize that you are making a big decision when considering a new job. You need to consider salary, the inherent satisfaction you will get from your work, and whether you will enjoy working with your colleagues. We’ve built a culture that represents our values. Here are a few big and little things we think make Bresslergroup and Delve a fun and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships, and build your career:
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, shopping districts, and restaurants
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who don’t
- Dog friendly offices with great dogs like Zoe, Selki, and Talia
- A flexible vacation policy- we trust you know when you need to recharge
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Access to public transportation and indoor bike parking
- Support for affinity groups and employee resource groups.
- A professional development budget for access to conferences and, training, etc.
- Access to prototype machine shops and engineering labs for professional and personal projects