What you need to be successful:
- At least 10 years of management experience, including at least 5 years and a track record of success as a Controller
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; an MBA or equivalent preferred
- CPA designation: active status strongly preferred
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others to perform at a high level
- Outstanding collaboration, coaching and development skills
- Experience utilizing intermediate to advanced financial system skills in MS Office (specifically, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Hands-on experience implementing, using, and evolving an ERP system (Sage Intacct) and other financial/automation systems (Travel and Expense, Robotic Process Automation, Close Management, etc.)
What you get:
Outlook Amusements has a dynamic, close-knit culture of teamwork and innovation. We know that your success is our success and you make a difference! You'll be part of a team that is serious about business, focused on our customers, and knows how to have fun too! Because we care about the whole you, we offer GROW, our Total Well-Being program, designed to offer convenient opportunities for your personal growth and development. Our comprehensive employee benefits package has been carefully designed to meet your health, financial and retirement wellbeing objectives, including medical, dental, vision, a 401k with a company match, additional add-on insurance plans, paid time off, and additional amenities in each of our locations.
Outlook Amusements Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.