The Housekeeping Coordinator oversees the team that ensures guests exceptional experience. This team resolves guest janitorial issues. The coordinator aides in accomplishment of these tasks and leads a team of hourly staff to invest into the guest experience in critical guest engagement zones. This position will allow one to impact others through a service mindset centered on making an eternal difference. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE (Serve, Equip, Relate, Value, Engage) when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion. This position provides opportunities for spiritual, personal, and professional development.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Approach all tasks with a second-mile mindset
- Prioritize personal integrity in all interactions and assignments
- Supervise staff and provides leadership for daily operations.
- Promote the department vision of providing excellent service to all guests.
- Communicate with guest to understand concerns and uses tools to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Inspect buildings for janitorial needs.
- Coordinate with the Department of Environmental Health and Safety and Department of Public Safety to ensure safe operations for staff and guests.
- Maintain a secure, clean, and organized workspace.
- Oversee and perform janitorial duties to help maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
- Promote effective communication between staff and management.
- Assist as needed with other administrative duties.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.