Training and Experience:
High school diploma or GED required, AA degree preferred. At least two (2) years experience working in a medical office or similar environment.
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of electronic health records - eClinicalWorks preferred.
- Must be extremely organized and detailed orientated
- Must have excellent communications and written skills
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Must have a courteous, professional nature and customer service oriented
- Must maintain a strict discipline in time management with a focus on quality
- Knowledgeable about insurance plans, Medi-Cal / Medicare
- Good computer skills
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This is primarily an office position that requires only occasional bending, reaching, stooping, lifting and moving of office materials weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires daily use of a personal computer and requires entering, viewing, and revising text and graphics on the computer terminal and on paper.
Must possess a valid California drivers license; proof of auto liability insurance; and have the use of a personal vehicle for work related purposes. The position may require work on weekends.
COVID vaccination and booster required or medical/religious exemption.
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/transgender/disability/veteran.