What You Bring to the Team
- You’re user-centered in your approach to solving problems
- You're a knowledgeable Product Designer with an understanding of – research, brainstorming, prototyping, validating, iterating
- You’ve got a knack for solving problems quickly and effectively
- Collaboration is second nature to you and you thrive in team environments, driving consensus
- You’re at ease communicating the reasons behind design decisions to others
- Familiar with UX design & testing tools
- Are regularly learning new things (methodologies / software / skills)
- Design Thinking / Facilitating skills
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment (or willingness to learn!)
While years of experience aren’t necessarily an indicator of end product and how someone can contribute, it does help tell a story. From the many conversations we’ve had hiring other Product Designers, this has translated to someone with 2+ years of experience in Design.
Ncontracts is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.