What You Bring to the Team
- You’re user-centered in your approach to solving problems.
- You have a mastery of all parts of Product Design – research, brainstorming, prototyping, validating, iterating.
- You’ve got a knack for solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Collaboration is second nature to you, and you thrive in team environments, driving consensus.
- You’re at ease communicating the reasons behind design decisions to others.
- Familiar with UX design & testing tools.
- Are regularly learning new things (methodologies / software / skills) and have a passion for sharing that with others.
- You have skills and experience in UX Process and Design Thinking / Facilitating that you can teach the team.
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment.
While years of experience aren’t necessarily an indicator of end product and how someone can contribute, it does help tell a story. From the many conversations we’ve had hiring other Senior Product Designers, this has translated to someone with around 7+ years of experience in Design and 3+ years of Product Design / UX Design experience.
Ncontracts is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.