RIESTER is seeking a multi-talented account manager with roots in both the on- and offline advertising realms to tackle a range of projects head-on. Our ideal candidate is dynamic and adaptable, attending to everything from client meetings and project budgets, to directing team members, running email marketing campaigns and running status reports.
Stationed in the Phoenix office, the account manager will collaborate closely with internal and external teams to launch project deliverables.
- A master multitasker, you thrive under pressure and have no problem producing awesome decks and stellar reports under tight deadlines.
- Your analytical brain and outspoken tendencies make you the perfect person to oversee the creative process and then present deliverables (both traditional and digital) to your coworkers and clients.
- You always play nice with others, and that’s only part of what makes you a great leader.
- As an independent-thinker, you’re the first to take the lead (and the initiative) to get things done.
- Others often describe you as “on the ball,” which is why you’re so good at developing estimates, monitoring monthly expenses and tracking client budgets.
- You know enough HTML to make you dangerous.
- You get excited about setting up email campaigns and diving in the reporting
- You’re not afraid to make suggestions to make the process better, for everything from annual initiatives to client communications.
- You enjoy mentoring others because you have knowledge and experience to share.