RIESTER is looking for a charismatic Account Supervisor candidate who is ready to take charge of the day-to-day operations of client accounts and lead a cross-functional team of passionate advertising professionals. This will include developing budgets, SOWs, strategic approaches and executional solutions for the client, including managing projects, guiding deliverables, interacting with the client to understand and interpret needs, driving timelines, write and present a variety of account/creative materials, both traditional and digital, and other responsibilities as they arise. RIESTER seeks a passionate, experienced individual who enjoys managing/guiding people and projects and who can roll up his or her sleeves, while being strategic and understanding the larger account dynamics.
(This is not a sales position.)
- Serve as the senior point of contact, internal and external, for key client accounts.
- Actively engage with clients on all aspects of accounts.
- Build and maintain trusting senior level client relationships.
- Develop a deep understanding of client business, products, policies, and goals.
- Actively promote agency areas of expertise to the clients (when appropriate) to identify ways of driving more revenue
- Develop and maintain the project timeline and budget to ensure the project is on time and within the agreed upon budget
- Establish a long-term vision for the client’s business.
- Provide thought leadership to clients through daily and longer-term interactions.
- Work with the team to ensure they are delivering effective solutions to client
- Identify long- and short-term business issues for the client and provide strategic recommendations.
- Provide strong leadership and strategic direction for clients and internal teams.
- Manage internal and external partner relationships and resources to achieve client objectives.
- Develop a strong spirit of collaboration and integration among team members and disciplines; promote positive working relationships.
- Play the pivotal role of coordinating between Strategy & Planning, Creative, and Media departments to ensure smooth development and implementation of client campaigns.
- Manage client budgets, internal costs, utilization, and resources.
- Train and motivate junior staff, delegate responsibly, and maintain a positive environment that demands great work and recognizes achievement and growth of employees
- Provide creative and strategic leadership to internal and external teams.
- Act as a knowledge source for internal teams.
- Bring strong idea orientation to all work. Partner with creative teams to assist in bringing ideas to life.