ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Launched in 2015, Retail Bloom stemmed from a multi-channel retail business founded in 1955. Beginning as a retailer and still acting as one today, we mastered the Amazon marketplace by experimenting with our own brands and products first. After experiencing significant growth of our own ecommerce marketplace presence, we knew we had an exceptional opportunity to provide what we had learned and help other brands grow and succeed.
Starting off in the same shoes as our clients, we understand the trials and tribulations that come along with marketplace selling. Our team aims to build brand exposure, align brand marketing strategies, and strengthen integrity to ensure your brand vision will flourish.
Today, Retail Bloom manages over 80 brands, and we are in the top 1% of sellers on Amazon. Our mission is to nurture our channel partners’ strategy through innovation and give brands an evolutionary advantage in the marketplace jungle.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
Looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing team within an e-commerce environment? Retail Bloom is hiring a Client Services Director to lead our client services team, which is the primary interface between Retail Bloom and our client brands.
- Oversee the delivery and management of all client services.
- Responsible for maintaining target client retention rate.
- Accountable for existing client revenue and profitability targets, both forecast and attainment.
- Working with client services team to troubleshoot client accounts that are off target or in need of assistance, including direct client engagement as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all client services processes are in place with SOP’s, approved by management, and being followed throughout the team.
- Participate as a member of the Retail Bloom Leadership team in the strategic goals and direction of the company.
- Utilize the EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) tools as provided by the company as the primary system of team management.
- Ensure that all client projects stay on track for stated deadlines.
- Recruit, hire, and train (or assist your direct reports with this) new team members as needed, ensuring a consistent pipeline of candidates at all times.
- Coach, mentor, manage, and lead direct reports, as well as their team members where needed, including PDI (Personal Development Interviews or equivalent) and periodic bonus structure and reviews.
- Work cross functionally to ensure implementation and execution of best practices, as well as troubleshoot when necessary.
- Stay current with industry education, best practices, trends, technologies, and competition through conferences, webinars, networking, events, media, social platforms, and any other resources available.
- Responsible for managing and achieving department budget, including personnel and contractors.
- Work with sales to evaluate potential client fit as needed.
- Work with marketing to provide data and support for client case studies and brand building.