You are responsible for understanding and performing all duties related to the pavement marking process and creating Wheel Stops. Including but not limited to driving, working with a paint machine, striping machine, hand tools (grinders, drills, etc), bead blaster, and a core machine.
- Properly load and unload materials from trucks and trailers by hand and forklift
- Effectively operate all tools and equipment safely
- Pour concrete for wheel stops to customer request
- Layout jobsites per drawings specification
- Prep for sign installation and install signage
- All other duties as assigned