The Laborer – In Pavement Making, you are responsible for understanding and performing all duties related to the pavement marking process.
- Properly load and unload materials from trucks and trailers by hand and forklift
- Operate large and small vehicles
- Effectively Operate the following Vehicles/Equipment: hand machines, fork lift, hand grinder, 3M hand-tape machine, 3M adhesive applicator and hand-roller tamper cart.
- Install Preformed Thermo
- Complete DVIRs and Daily Logs correctly for CDL Drivers
- Follow all Safety Policies and Procedures All other duties as assigned
- Regularly required to stand/walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop; and kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions; moving equipment and machinery parts; moving traffic, and fumes and airborne particles
- Noise level of the work environment is usually moderate/loud