- High School Diploma or equivalent; additional trade schools or certifications a plus
- Knowledge of industry products/equipment a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of hand tools.
- Experience in making repair and replace decisions.
- Familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Mechanical aptitude and general tool knowledge
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license with clean MVR.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written.
- Able to work well with directive, carry out assignments and prioritize issues.
- Capable of utilizing a lap top PC for reporting and troubleshooting software.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Highly motivated.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, 401k match and HRA.