How this Role Makes an Impact
The Software Support Specialist role is an essential piece to our Imagine team, and we are looking for an analytical problem solver to join us! Our Software Support Specialists build genuine relationships with our clients while providing customized client driven solutions. Each representative will work independently with assigned clients, and we have an on-line ticket queue to manage client requests.
The Imagine team has a reputation for excellence, and we will provide you with the tools needed to succeed in this role. This is an ideal position for someone who craves challenges and is highly motivated to grasp complex software and technical concepts. A medical background is not required but is extremely helpful to immediately make an impact. We are an innovative company that evolves quickly, so come ready to learn at a fast pace!
- Work independently and communicate effectively with assigned clients, internal staff, and management to provide high quality service
- Understand revenue cycle management and applicable medical terminology to interpret and troubleshoot client inquiries
- Train and educate clients on how to effectively use products and services to achieve their goals
- Use basic SQL skills to navigate complex internal systems and efficiently resolve requests
- Be resourceful and willing to investigate urgent problems that require more in-depth knowledge
- Research and diagnose client’s system requests and execute solutions to resolve requests
- Escalate advanced system requests to Tech Support and Software Engineers and ensure items are handled in a timely manner
- Consistently meet department performance metrics related to resolution of client support tickets
- Think outside of the box, and create workaround procedures when necessary
- Other duties as assigned