I. Human Resources:
- Responsible for remaining current on all related federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Responsible for all aspects of employee relations issues.
- Counsel employees/managers with performance and other employee issues and concerns. Advise managers regarding corrective action process and recommend employment termination, as necessary.
- Develop and maintain Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Provide data and evaluate salary surveys to ensure competitive wages/ salaries.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, administering, and communicating agency employee benefits.
- Responsible for developing and administering the employee safety and worker’s compensation programs.
- Responsible for developing and administering agency wellness program.
- Serve on Safety & Sanitation Committee
- Serve as 401K Administrator and on 401(k) Retirement Plan Committee.
- Responsible for maintaining, developing, and administering overall recruitment program.
- Prepare various management reports.
- Prepare and analyze various data and reports (i.e. benefits data, turnover reports, employee surveys, and exit interview results, etc.).
- Ensure required government reports are prepared and meet established deadlines.
- Coordinate the HRIS functions.
- All other aspects of Human Resource Management.
II. Staff Training:
A) Responsible for providing identified human resource training to meet employee educational needs.
B) Assist in developing and providing other quality training programs.
C) Utilize, as appropriate, department heads, consultants and other professionals to assist in the provision of training.
D) Provide on-going supervisory training as needed.
III. Administrative Duties:
A) Monitor pertinent standards and regulations to assure agency compliance.
B) Perform other duties as assigned.
A) Responsible for active participation in Leadership meetings and
provide recommendations on issues, as appropriate.
B) Participate in agency strategic planning.
C) Work together with Leadership team on agency-wide projects (i.e. serve on CQL committee).
D) Critical Incident reporting and investigating, as needed.
V. Management Responsibilities:
A) Responsible for maintaining and managing competent employees under
designated areas of responsibility
The following actions are performed frequently:
Lifting >10 lbs., see, sit, stand, reach, handle, finger (pinch-type activity), repetitive movement, talk and hear.
The following actions are performed occasionally:
Kneel, crouch, walk, lift >25 lbs., push, pull, bend, carry, and balance.
The following actions are performed seldom:
Lifting >50 lbs.