- A bachelors degree in communications, business management or a related field is generally expected for a Call Center Manager. A high school diploma may be acceptable if it is accompanied by extensive work experience.
- Experience with basic computer programs for budgeting, scheduling, and report creation.
- 3+ years experience managing in a call center environment
- 5+ years experience in call center operations, customer service, collections, or technical support
- 5+ years working in working in customer service and/or personnel management
- Proficient with basic computer software and phone systems
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- This is a full-time, local, on-site position and requires employees to report to work at our Fort Mill headquarters.
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team, peers, and customers
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and leadership skills
- The ability to thrive, multitask and stay organized in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations and meet strict quotas
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Customer centric- empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background check.
- Job offers are contingent on background check and some clients may require additional background checks throughout employment.
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening.
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOnes solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $250 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.