Job Title: Attraction Group Sales Specialist
REPORTS TO: Sales Team Supervisor
SUMMARY: Sales & Reservations Department personnel are responsible for a widespread range of tasks, but their primary duty is creating the best experience possible for our guests. Group Sales Specialists are responsible for pre-visit communication with guests as they book reservations for group visits, workshops, special events, etc., perform membership account maintenance, and answer various questions regarding the attractions, ministry and partner hotels.
- Execute the ministry vision of providing excellent service to all external and internal guests and promote this vision among coworkers.
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails regarding all attraction functions.
- Create and maintain advance reservations for group visits, workshops, special events, etc.
- Provide personalized suggestions to groups for lodging and itinerary planning
- Perform account maintenance for members and pass-holders.
- Data entry and reporting across various museum functions.
- Configure and administer BOS ticketing software for tickets, events, reservations, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of daily operations at both the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum.
- Stay up-to-date and prepared to answer guest questions regarding attractions exhibits, programs, special events, hotel partners etc., as well as other Answers in Genesis activities outside of attractions operations.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.