As various roles may require different attributes, we encourage you to apply and interview with our volunteer coordinator to learn more about each role and whether it will be a good fit for you. Some general things to consider:
- Depending on role, you may be asked to pass a simple background check.
- Some roles are upfront while others are behind the scenes.
- Some roles are detail oriented while others are people oriented.
- Some roles reoccur on a weekly basis while others may be seasonal. Our volunteer coordinator can work with you to find the right fit for your needs and schedule.
- Some roles may require you to use computer software like Microsoft Word and Excel,
- Some roles may require travel or a modest level of lifting boxes, setting up information tables, and tents.
Appreciation for serving as a Volunteer Ambassadors may include free attendance at performances, swag wear, and other appreciation items. Call (440) 951-7500, extension 106 for more information