AccessOne is looking for motivated people who work with honesty and integrity and want to make a difference in an exciting time of growth. With healthcare expenses on the rise, AccessOne team members work diligently to help patients find a payment plan they can easily manage. As a result, we have helped more than a million patients on the path to total health through affordable financing options. If you believe this is as important as we do, then AccessOne is the right place for you!
Our growing patient financing company is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support internal Operations Team with client data verifications and ad hoc requests in an organized, clear, and timely fashion. Monitor primary sources of communication and escalate potential concerns to management.
- Support Client Relations ad hoc requests while communicating with management to determine the best direction and delivery of information.
- Communicate with Clients regarding data verifications and escalate issues to management that are aging outside of determined acceptable response time.
- Serve as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) regarding Client Reporting, including Settlements, CAR Reporting, and any newly developed Client Reporting that is implemented. Support Team with sharing knowledge regarding the development of Client Reporting - Reconciliations.
- Lead by example when communication internally and externally. Maintain a high level of integrity and always represent AccessOne in a highly responsive, professional, and client-focused manner.
- Serve as a contact for external vendors and maintain associated processes. Work with management to develop enhancements. Escalate all concerns with external vendors.
- Serve as the SME regarding AccessOne database transactions procedures and policies. Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering and verifying data. Perform data loads using discretion. Always ensure that data is loaded correctly, using research methods to validate actions at the time actions are taken to ensure data quality.
- Support the development and testing of any new reporting or products.
- Improves data quality by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Be aware of data mining opportunities to look at existing data in creative ways to enhance existing process and understanding of the data.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative judgements. Use good judgment in determining when to escalate concerns to management.
Education / Designations:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent; three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background check.
- Job offers are contingent on background check and some clients may require additional background checks throughout employment.
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening.
AccessOne is a leading provider of flexible, co-branded patient financing solutions. We were the first company of its kind to offer affordable, patient-friendly payment programs to all individuals and families regardless of credit history, with no threat to the consumer- no credit reporting, fear of collections or hidden fees. At AccessOne, we understand patient consumerism. Recently, AccessOne was recognized as a Category Leader and ranked #1 in patient financing by KLAS Research.
Headquartered in Fort Mill, SC, AccessOne has helped over 1 million consumers afford out-of-pocket medical expenses for health systems nationwide. Through its extensive network of hospitals and health systems in 39 states, AccessOne offers the most comprehensive platform in the industry with funding models that help more providers and programs that reach more consumers. All patients qualify for our program with no credit reporting or negative outcomes. Founded by providers, AccessOnes solutions provide a consumer-focused experience that drive high patient satisfaction for its clients.
AccessOne has in excess of $250 million in assets under management and services its provider clients and patient consumers through its operations centers in Fort Mill, SC and Springfield, Oregon. AccessOne has approximately 150 employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.