- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design from an accredited Industrial Design program.
- 10+ years of experience in product design in the consumer, commercial, and medical device spaces.
- 4+ years of experience working in a consulting environment
- Expertise in form development, 2D digital sketching and visualization (e.g., Sketchbook Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator), 3D CAD modeling (ideally using Solidworks), and computer rendering and/or animation (e.g., Keyshot).
- High proficiency in Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite.
- You have a true passion for Industrial Design and human-centered product design, and your portfolio strongly demonstrates this passion.
- You are curious about emerging technology in Product Design and User Experience, and clever new ways of designing everyday things.
- You can successfully lead clients through problem definition and the innovation process during workshop sessions.
- You dig into challenges and find hidden opportunities.
- You balance an open mind and creativity with analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- You have a natural ability to lead by example and manage creative teams on projects.
- You have a high level of comfort in all client-facing activities and great interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills both needed for workshop facilitation and client presentations.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and complexity, because sometimes that leads to the most unique, unexpected design solutions.
- You want to work in an environment where things move quickly, and youre happy to adapt as situations shift.
- You act with an inclusive mindset and model these behaviors for the organization.
- You are motivated by change, and see the pandemic, social injustice, and our younger generations as meaningful opportunities to adapt how we design and collaborate, and what we deliver. Because equity, inclusion, and diversity are important to you, you have a point of view, personal or professional experience, or interest in helping make a difference.
About Delve + Bresslergroup
Delve + Bresslergroup is a full-service design and innovation consultancy, now with even deeper expertise and more talent. In 2021, the two companies merged into one cohesive and successful team. Our 170+ creative, curious, talent professionals create meaningful products, services, and experiences in categories ranging from medical devices to consumer and commercial products, transportation, and more. From our offices in Boston, Philadelphia, Madison, and San Francisco, we provide strategy, research, design and engineering to forward-thinking leaders around the globe.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Life at Delve + Bresslergroup
We realize that you are making a big decision when considering a new job. You need to consider salary, the inherent satisfaction you will get from your work, and whether you will enjoy working with your colleagues. We’ve built a culture that represents our values. Here are a few big and little things we think make Bresslergroup and Delve a fun and safe place to spend your days, create lasting friendships, and build your career:
- Offices located in the design centers of vibrant cities with great walking access to coffee shops, shopping districts, and restaurants
- Well-designed studios with ergonomic workspaces, collaborative work areas and access to natural light for those who want it, and dark and quiet areas for those who don’t
- Dog friendly offices with great dogs like Zoe, Hank, and Talia
- A flexible vacation policy- we trust you know when you need to recharge
- Flexible work hours and ability to work remotely
- Access to public transportation and indoor bike parking
- Support for affinity groups and employee resource groups.
- A professional development budget for access to conferences and, training, etc.
- Access to prototype machine shops and engineering labs for professional and personal projects