- At minimum a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience as a program manager or in equivalent role
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience managing a team
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Understanding of project management
Required Vaccinations and TB Test.
AuMHC has prioritized the health and safety of our clients and staff and requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, receive an annual influenza (flu) shot, and receive negative TB test results prior to their first day of hire. Proof of both vaccinations and negative TB test will be required upon your first day of employment. Medical and religious exemptions may be requested for either COVID 19 vaccine or annual flu shot.
Salary for this role.
Salary is based on 1.0 FTE (full time equivalent) or 40 hours per week. Less than 40 hours/week will be prorated and adjusted to the appropriate FTE. Salary is also based on experience and company equity.
- $44,000 - $77,888.48 per year
- Health insurance: Kaiser
- Dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts (dependent care & health care)
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability coverage*
- 403(b) retirement plan which provides 100% vesting immediately, and matching contributions up to 4% after one year of employment
- Accrued Vacation pay up to 12 days and accrued Sick Pay up to 12 days per year, plus 10 Paid Company Holidays, and 2 floating holidays (hours calculated pro-rata basis based on full-time equivalency)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Short term disability*
*Eligible for benefit if working 30 hours per week or more
The AuMHC is dedicated to helping people Live Life to the Fullest. If you are passionate about our Core Values; Passionate Caring, Rising to the Challenge, Honoring and Respecting all Persons, Believe in Resilience and Putting Client and Community First, we would like to invite you to join our family!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AuMHC and subsidiaries are dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We are committed to maintaining an environment that respects the dignity of each individual in our community. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form or context including harassment or exclusion.
We are committed to the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and strive to ensure that it is interwoven into the fabric of our organization. We support and nourish an inclusive and welcoming environment for employees from diverse backgrounds.