The Golf Shop Attendant at Bay Point Golf Club must have the following skills:
- The ability to work toward a common goal.
- The ability to provide exemplary customer service.
- The ability to get along with people.
- Must be highly skilled in computer software to operate POS and Golf Reservation Systems.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the clubs golf operation.
- The endurance and commitment to work the long hours and weekend work that the club business requires.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Walk and or stand for long periods of time. Sit, bend, talk, hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally and to lift overhead and push/pull, move lighter objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently:
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions including temperatures over 90 and below 40 degrees and occasional rain.
- Work near: moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.