- The ability to sell (and upsell) food and beverage to guests by being cordial, helpful, and sincere.
- The ability to provide exemplary member and customer service.
- The ability to get along with people.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the clubs food and beverage operation.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry is helpful.
Physical Demands & Work Environment Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Walk, sit, stand for long periods of time, bend, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly; up to 50 lbs. occasionally and to lift overhead and push/pull, move lighter objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Indoor conditions that may be warm.
- Work near: grill and fryer.
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.