JOB TITLE: Web Developer/Content Coordinator
EMPLOYER: National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO)
LOCATION: Remote with occasional travel
REPORTS TO: Webmaster
SALARY RANGE: $88,000-$103,400
SUMMARY: The National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO) Web Coordinator/Content Manager provides support for the Webmaster. Together, the Web Coordinator/Content Manager and Webmaster focus on the NASPO/ValuePoint and customer websites including associated domains, hosting services, architecture and technical environments. The Web Coordinator/Content Manager will also assist the Webmaster with programming/development tasks and maintenance of the underlying applications and APIs/integrations between applications.
This position will play a key role in managing and maintaining website content and will support and coordinate with other staff responsible for content on the websites and in the underlying applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Web Coordinator/Content Manager
- Own the management of all website content, including providing support to staff responsible for content management on web pages and applications, as well as proactively monitoring website content and collaborating with key stakeholders on updates.
- Track and route internal and external work requests/projects using the Team standard process/tools. Performance target for projects is acknowledgement to requestor within 2 hours and an overall average of 95% on-time completion.
- Continuously assess all websites to identify and recommend opportunities for innovation/improvement. Implement changes as directed by Supervisor.
- Continuously review websites to identify broken links, missing images, broken code, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicate with staff and a wide range of members and internal/external customers.
- Assist the Webmaster with the following:
- Providing technical support for the websites and associated applications.
- Managing domains and hosting environments (Development, Test and Production) as assigned or requested by Webmaster. May include some coordination/communication with various vendors and hosting providers.
- Managing the security environment of websites and applications, including user account setup/support.
- Creating and distributing technical documentation for applications, processes and procedures to internal team members and stakeholders.
- Providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) support for the websites.
- Monitoring and provide metrics reporting on website and application uptime, performance and usage.
- Providing support to the Conference & Events Team with the setup/maintenance of websites, mobile app and all virtual conference content for all Events as needed.
- Providing support as necessary for ValuePoint staff participation in Virtual Events including the setup, maintenance and live support of event content such as workshops and booths.
- Support use of the Qualtrics system for NASPO/Valuepoint including establishing/maintaining surveys, monitoring/improving tool usage, mentor/train staff to create/maintain their own surveys and monitoring/reporting out of survey results.
- Coordinate closely with staff on current/future website content needs.
- Participate in conference calls and attend on-site meetings as required.
- Provide excellent customer service to staff and association members.
- Perform assigned administrative tasks as needed.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with supervisor and other staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.