A Cook at a Bay Point Golf must have the following skills:
- The ability to provide exemplary customer service.
- The ability to get along with people.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the clubs food and beverage operation.
- Must have significant experience in the food and beverage industry.
Physical Demands & Work Environment Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Walk, sit, stand for long periods of time, bend, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly; up to 50 lbs. occasionally and to lift overhead and push/pull, move lighter objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may:
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions including temperatures over 90 and below 40 degrees.
- Indoor conditions that may be very hot or cold.
- Work near: moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.