- The ability to provide exemplary member and customer service.
- The ability to get along with people.
- The endurance and commitment to work the long hours outside and weekend work that the club business requires.
Physical Demands & Work Environment Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Walk and stand for long periods of time, sit, bend, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear, stoop, kneel, crouch, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. regularly; up to 75 lbs. occasionally and to lift overhead and push/pull, move heavy objects.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will frequently:
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions including temperatures over 90 and below 40 degrees.
- Work near: moving mechanical parts, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud.